Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Finding courage to end it

    • 21 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. He told his wife, now what? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 113 replies
    • 13.7k views
  3. Still think about him everyday!

    • 15 replies
    • 4k views
  4. How do I stop wanting him... 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 40 replies
    • 5.1k views
  5. - trying to end it (Updated - Ended it) 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 5.4k views
  6. "Open" relationships, affairs, and being the OW

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 23 replies
    • 3.7k views
  7. What did you do to not think about him?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Am I delusional? or could this work? 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 4.6k views
  9. Housing issues with ex wife of former MM 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 33 replies
    • 5.5k views
  10. difficulties in family...

    • 17 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. Never Been So Shattered

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  12. Didn't know I was the Other Woman 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.5k views
  13. Told MM I'm Contacting his W 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 6.1k views
  14. Second Dday

    • 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 24 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. I need proper closure to get over my A 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.2k views
  16. So I'm the other women....I feel lost 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 4k views
  17. Does he sound interested? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.8k views
  18. Textbook until now... [update] 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 6.2k views
  19. feel like Im gonna break in two 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 7.2k views
  20. How is the best way a MM can end the A?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.5k views
  21. Getting over an affair with married man

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
×
×
  • Create New...