Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. He loves me but left me for someone else

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Thought I was 'safe' to break no contact. Wrong. 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 87 replies
    • 10.1k views
  3. We're getting there but...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 22 replies
    • 4.7k views
  4. I think he's playing me

    • 21 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. He wants us both [update] 1 2 3

    • 65 replies
    • 12.9k views
  6. "Happy couple"-picture on Facebook 1 2 3

    • 71 replies
    • 12.4k views
  7. Is it ever possible to normalize things? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 4.6k views
  8. What's your tips for maintaining NC?

    • 24 replies
    • 3.6k views
  9. Overspending on OW? Anybody?

    • 23 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  10. women are just better at it!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. I'm freaking out, DDay is here. 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 8.3k views
  12. Contemplating intimacy with a MM 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 4.2k views
  13. I. need. to. stop. now. (Updated) 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 8.9k views
  14. Well.... Here I am.... Officially the OW

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  15. What could happen next?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Just sent no contact email 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. why won't he act on it

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. His girlfriend messaged me on Facebook

    • 10 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Push pull hot and cold

    • 17 replies
    • 31.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...