Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Sabotaged my self... Deep deep pain 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 9.9k views
  2. having huge psychological troubled, feel I'm trapped

    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Dreams

    • 1 reply
    • 809 views
  4. Acting out of desperation. Tips

    • 1 reply
    • 985 views
  5. Ex coming back to work with me 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.6k views
  6. The thing about not breaking NC...

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Haha Funny thing Just happened today

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. I can't let go

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Need Some Coping Tips/Ideas

    • 4 replies
    • 982 views
  10. Linkedin, crap!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Getting "you" back

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 806 views
  12. I just asked my wife for sex

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Well... I did it.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Why can't I let go?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Wrote an email to her friend

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. I'm still an idiot (Updated) 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.4k views
  17. Head vs heart battle aaaarrrggghhhh 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. No contact? What's that?

    • 6 replies
    • 966 views
  19. Feelings

    • 1 reply
    • 727 views
  20. Sleeping to cope any views ?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Some "other" feelings flooding back

    • 2 replies
    • 845 views
  22. Looking for some insight

    • 3 replies
    • 620 views
  23. Delusional...

    • 1 reply
    • 976 views
  24. No one can hear me scream

    • 3 replies
    • 874 views
×
×
  • Create New...