Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Anyone changed their number after a break up?

    • 7 replies
    • 11.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Trying to prevent a funeral after suicide 1 2 3 4

    • 76 replies
    • 7.3k views
  3. Coping techniques

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Affirmations- do you use them?

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. One and Half month relapse...

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Forgiving Yourself

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. I'm Letting It All Go......With Love!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. How does one get used to being alone?

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Right or wrong I'm wavering on NC.

    • 2 replies
    • 883 views
  10. I did the right thing?

    • 6 replies
    • 845 views
  11. Deleting pictures

    • 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. I hate being jealous..

    • 1 reply
    • 784 views
  13. Nostalgia + xmas = the dumps

    • 2 replies
    • 851 views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  14. I don't want to love her

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  15. not coping, why do I even care?

    • 1 reply
    • 726 views
  16. Having a terrible night, trouble coping

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  17. want to text her..

    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Avoidance - Need male insight

    • 1 reply
    • 832 views
  19. Day 38 : can't move on...

    • 1 reply
    • 697 views
  20. Want to Beg His Forgiveness

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  21. Feel worse than ever...........

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. so Day 86.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...