Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. I cant be strong

    • 3 replies
    • 862 views
  2. Loneliness and depression my perception.

    • 4 replies
    • 950 views
  3. Question on Heart contradicting Brain

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. I'm back, actually never left.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. It's been a whole year

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Update....no NC...not sure where we are?

    • 1 reply
    • 785 views
  7. Broken. Need your support

    • 4 replies
    • 928 views
  8. I wonder...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. I thought the truth is suppose to set you free?!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Divorce/Mental health issues

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. She went back to her ex

    • 15 replies
    • 3.5k views
  12. How do u get over rejection?

    • 3 replies
    • 986 views
  13. I hate feeling jealous..

    • 2 replies
    • 900 views
  14. She turned my NC back on to me now what ?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. More poison

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Texts me two weeks after BU.

    • 6 replies
    • 987 views
  17. Feeling frustrated today

    • 3 replies
    • 894 views
  18. break up after 4 years

    • 2 replies
    • 923 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. How can I move on if I see him everyday?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  20. rip

    • 1 reply
    • 716 views
  21. Trying to Cope, 2.5 yr Relationship Over

    • 0 replies
    • 755 views
  22. 7 months 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.6k views
  23. Jealous of my ex: She has moved on. I have not.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...