Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Tips on forgiving yourself?

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  2. did NOT break NC :)

    • 1 reply
    • 748 views
  3. The Radio Hates Me - What Would You Ban?

    • 5 replies
    • 822 views
  4. Saw my Ex for Christmas

    • 3 replies
    • 944 views
  5. 1yr later and still crying over her?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Coping with being ignored 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Christmas Blues, feeling down

    • 4 replies
    • 931 views
  8. Broke NC today. :-(

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Should I be feeling better then this?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. It's my (pity) party and I'll cry if I want to

    • 3 replies
    • 973 views
  11. Still feeling it, ?

    • 4 replies
    • 869 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  12. need help understanding

    • 4 replies
    • 774 views
  13. Confessing to cheating :(

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Broke NC, saw her skiing, ignored.

    • 3 replies
    • 882 views
  15. I can't get my ex out of my head!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Still in love with my ex

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Euphoric highs

    • 0 replies
    • 732 views
  18. Forgiving myself: the hardest part

    • 2 replies
    • 822 views
  19. Should i stay friends with her?

    • 2 replies
    • 929 views
  20. how can I get over what happened

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. A year later, still not healed.

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  22. Talking to the clouds

    • 0 replies
    • 728 views
  23. So I had this dream...

    • 2 replies
    • 821 views
  24. Reflections for the day

    • 5 replies
    • 933 views
×
×
  • Create New...