Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. How to keep faith love will return

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
    • 30 replies
    • 5.2k views
  2. woops.. broke my silence (Updated)

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Going Backwards

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.8k views
  4. Saw him with another girl and broke NC...

    • 1 reply
    • 778 views
  5. Emptiness after every night out...

    • 2 replies
    • 928 views
  6. Why am I a needy person ?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Lonely and despairing...

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. How to stop comparing my life..

    • 2 replies
    • 895 views
  9. My "no contact" diary

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Closure?

    • 2 replies
    • 902 views
  11. I want to text him..

    • 2 replies
    • 804 views
  12. I can't get it out of my head..

    • 6 replies
    • 826 views
  13. Lost the Mother of My Child

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Can't get over her any ideas (Updated) 1 2 3 4

    • 96 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 5.2k views
  15. Homeless... Advice?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Go back in time or forward?

    • 1 reply
    • 731 views
  17. She Still Wants Me?

    • 3 replies
    • 888 views
  18. The Secret

    • 8 replies
    • 940 views
  19. I can't live with myself (Updated) 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 5.5k views
  20. I went back to my ex and this is what happened

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Experiences with suicide hotlines

    • 1 reply
    • 661 views
×
×
  • Create New...