Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. I know it will pass, but I feel like I was nothing

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. NYE - how are you going to handle it? 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. Will the heartache ever heal?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. closure box..

    • 3 replies
    • 830 views
  5. On & off. Weird weird story.

    • 2 replies
    • 973 views
  6. Ex being cold (Updated) 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 624 views
  7. Having a very difficult time... 1 2 3 4

    • 77 replies
    • 7.2k views
  8. epiphany

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. 1 Year Recovery From a 5 Year Relationship

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. I loathe Sunday's, and Weekends, and Holidays

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. I am the dumper, and this is day 1 of no contact

    • 4 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. revisiting the denial stage

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Saw ex after 4 months of full NC

    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Relapse!!! - (Update, Broke NC) 1 2 3

    • 68 replies
    • 5.3k views
  15. Did I over react. Feeling down STILL

    • 7 replies
    • 959 views
  16. I just want to not care

    • 5 replies
    • 932 views
  17. I'm losing it.

    • 2 replies
    • 905 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. When to get past it all

    • 3 replies
    • 830 views
  19. Reading too much into it ?

    • 7 replies
    • 957 views
    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...