Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. One of those nights ha

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Struggling and Stuck, day 4 NC

    • 17 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Feeling lost and anxious about the future..

    • 3 replies
    • 983 views
  4. I feel like I'll never get over her

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. My breakup story

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Learning to let myself grieve

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Three dates then misery!

    • 5 replies
    • 909 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. I can't stand this place

    • 6 replies
    • 994 views
  9. NC for 4 months should I send this to her 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Saw her and fell to pieces!

    • 2 replies
    • 930 views
  11. Get this off my chest

    • 1 reply
    • 811 views
  12. The NC that refuses to be

    • 1 reply
    • 824 views
  13. Ex texted me asking how I am 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 9.4k views
  14. Maybe it's just a phase

    • 3 replies
    • 803 views
  15. An Angel in the book of life...

    • 3 replies
    • 821 views
  16. Saw a picture of her

    • 18 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Does your personality change after break-up?

    • 24 replies
    • 3.9k views
  18. He disappeared. So angry and .

    • 2 replies
    • 932 views
  19. I looked...:-(

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. How I'm "Coping"

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Male effects of heartbreaks ?

    • 23 replies
    • 3.4k views
  22. Acceptance - 42days after BU - Moving on

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. Ready to Give up

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...