Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  1. Detaching and Getting My Life Back

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. I miss the Pain

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. How to deal with late night texts from him?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. When does the pain stop

    • 2 replies
    • 788 views
  5. Fake it till you break

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 851 views
  6. Breakthrough

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  7. Just ended things already feeling scared

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Do you wish you'd never met them? 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 9.2k views
  9. Where are you ?

    • 10 replies
    • 987 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  10. I found a poem that he wrote about me 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 5.6k views
  11. Pregnant and NC [Updated]

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Tapping

    • 1 reply
    • 866 views
  13. Almost a year and nothings changed :( 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.9k views
  14. Today I smiled

    • 1 reply
    • 824 views
    • 39 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. More than half a year

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 74 replies
    • 8.3k views
  16. Start the healing process 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 896 views
  17. I think I will call her

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Our little 'Thank you' pinboard

    • 0 replies
    • 619 views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...