Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. People who have nothing to hide 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 3.8k views
  2. How do I deal with my problem!?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Should I tell her?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 67 replies
    • 8.9k views
  4. Is she cheating?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Did my husband cheat? ?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. My boyfriend and his ex.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Emotional Cheating vs Sex with Strippers

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Sex with strippers

    • 17 replies
    • 4.2k views
  9. Yet Another Jealousy Post!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Will this guilt go away? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 6.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 7.7k views
  11. Is it acceptable

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Overly Anxious about boyfriends reunion

    • 1 reply
    • 789 views
  13. Should I or shouldn't I....

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  14. Yesterday I caught her

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Need a man's ...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. This lie /ommission was so bad

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Looking for a change

    • 1 reply
    • 767 views
  18. save us

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  19. New here...Sorry so long..

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Am I in denial about what happened? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3.4k views
  21. Dont know what to believe

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...