Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Hes been cheating w his ex the whole time

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. I love her but I don't believe her

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Is Kissing Cheating

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. why does he do this

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. rules on the hand

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. GF won't sleep with me

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Bestfriend hanging out with my girlfriend?

    • 12 replies
    • 21.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 29.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 25 replies
    • 5.1k views
  8. Cure for Retroactive Jealousy??

    • 7 replies
    • 5.3k views
  9. You did it, I did it, now you leave

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. tired of no answers

    • 1 reply
    • 953 views
  11. Cheating thoughts

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. How can I accept this behavior?

    • 1 reply
    • 922 views
  13. Is he cheating?

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  14. This is tearing me apart....

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. My first love

    • 14 replies
    • 6.1k views
  16. Should I wait ?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Am i paranoid or is he cheating??

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Glitter on boyfriend's face 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 29.1k views
    • 31 replies
    • 42.3k views
  19. Stay with Boyfriend or go with new lover.

    • 14 replies
    • 2k views
×
×
  • Create New...