Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Immature Girlfriend

    • 8 replies
    • 4.9k views
  2. what do i do now?

    • 3 replies
    • 976 views
  3. I would like to understand ...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Suspect my partner is cheating

    • 7 replies
    • 9k views
  5. 6 year relationship kinda rocky..

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Did my GF cheat or lie?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Am I Overeacting?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. tangled mess

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  9. The Ex or the Current BF?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. We broke up, but I feel like he was cheating...

    • 24 replies
    • 2.9k views
  11. Is she still in love with her ex?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Jealousy over ex

    • 1 reply
    • 961 views
  13. I'm at a loss. Am I crazy?

    • 4 replies
    • 964 views
  14. Bad Decision-Maker!!! :(

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 29 replies
    • 6.2k views
  15. Losing My Mind

    • 0 replies
    • 857 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 826 views
  16. i can't stop :( 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 6.2k views
  17. Girl Friend Cheating

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  18. she likes me??

    • 0 replies
    • 756 views
  19. likes me, likes me not....?

    • 4 replies
    • 874 views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.5k views
  20. His ex is getting to me

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 5k views
×
×
  • Create New...