Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. All cheaters read this!

    • 23 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. Have I lost my mind?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  3. Just caught my BF of 5 years cheating

    • 20 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. In regards to your past

    • 19 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. I cheated and need ..... 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Jealous of her past

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Something or Nothing?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. can someone give there 2 cents...

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 38 replies
    • 5.2k views
  9. It never seems to stop...

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Is it possible to forgive and forget?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Long term relationship and crush

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Should I leave my BF?

    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. I dont want him to stay friends with his ex..

    • 23 replies
    • 4.2k views
  14. Leaving the past behind

    • 0 replies
    • 822 views
  15. I really messed up...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. cam 2 cam...should i feel jealous?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  17. Is this inappropriate?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Being cheated on...help!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. I suspect she is cheating on me

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...