Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Sexy Picture

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. How do you build trust again?

    • 1 reply
    • 952 views
  3. Feeling Like a Mrs. I'm 19.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. why do men move on so quickly?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. His ex is still in love with him 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 6.3k views
  6. Am I a fool to forgive?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Friend of cheater

    • 2 replies
    • 959 views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.9k views
  8. Ugh...just gets worse!

    • 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 15 replies
    • 3.7k views
  9. Partying

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  10. did he or didn't he?

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Husband admits to emotional affairs 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 4.1k views
  12. Should I confront my boyfriend?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.9k views
  13. Trust in a relationship

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Should my sister marry this guy?

    • 4 replies
    • 931 views
    • 18 replies
    • 3.2k views
  15. Which would be more understadable?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Misunderstoof?

    • 6 replies
    • 927 views
    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 954 views
  17. Am I crazy/paranoid?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. how many lies?????

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. - cheating boyfriend

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Did I give in too quickly?!?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...