Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I don't want to cheat, but I kind of do..

    • 22 replies
    • 3k views
    • 19 replies
    • 12.9k views
  2. How can you trust someone?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. my girlfriend

    • 0 replies
    • 849 views
  4. When is it time to call it quits?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Who should be apologizing?! 1 2 3

    • 68 replies
    • 6.5k views
  6. How much jealousy is normal?

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  7. His best friends a female, and Im worried!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Boyfriend Jealous Of My Entire Past

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. I caught him cheating

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 6.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
  10. Leave town and not mention it?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. over night

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Is that cheating?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. How to be mysterious...a request

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. the other guy

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Is my girlfriend cheating?

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. At the end...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Bad bf? Should i leave?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Should I be jealous? Am I out of my mind?

    • 17 replies
    • 3k views
  19. His Ex Is Everywhere

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...