Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. When to have the talk

    • 1 reply
    • 829 views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  2. How do I handle this?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Can you love "Just a friend"

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Should I ignore this?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. how can i change for better?

    • 4 replies
    • 949 views
  6. Am I capable of committing?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. I love her but im green!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. should she tell 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 24 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. Has this ship sailed for good?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. is he lying?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Drunken Kiss... Should I Tell? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 124 replies
    • 22.2k views
  12. Too old 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.4k views
  13. Tell us of your cheating experiences

    • 8 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Should I cheat or break up with my bf?

    • 20 replies
    • 5k views
  15. Can men stay faithful?

    • 19 replies
    • 3.8k views
  16. Suspicious or paranoid?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. office romance

    • 0 replies
    • 910 views
×
×
  • Create New...