Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. !!!!! I desperately need about my relationship.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. is he cheating

    • 0 replies
    • 870 views
  3. She kissed another guy...

    • 19 replies
    • 4.7k views
  4. Did Not Like What I Saw.... 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 5.2k views
  5. Is this possible

    • 1 reply
    • 781 views
  6. Trying to find a way...

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  7. Classifying unacceptable situations

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. I'm so ..dont know. !

    • 0 replies
    • 701 views
  9. Rights to gf/bf emails? cell phone? 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 4.5k views
  10. how to take it?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Driving myself nuts...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Fiance cheated on me 1 2 3 4 5

    • 105 replies
    • 20.1k views
  13. I'm suspicious, and jealous!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Dating the newly divorced..bad idea? 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 10.6k views
  15. Cheating sounds like too much work 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 19 replies
    • 8.3k views
  16. What do I do to her?

    • 0 replies
    • 840 views
  17. What do I have to say to her.

    • 0 replies
    • 743 views
  18. Feeling lost about situation.

    • 2 replies
    • 985 views
  19. the new roommates

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Cheating Poll: Would You Do it Again?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.9k views
  21. Is kissing cheating

    • 20 replies
    • 3k views
    • 31 replies
    • 4.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...