Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Shy drunk texter?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  2. He wants to cheat on me.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Almost worked it out--I can't trust him

    • 0 replies
    • 747 views
  4. guys dumps gf over radio for cheating 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 5.8k views
  5. i need brutal honesty !

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. jealous of my wife of 9yrs

    • 19 replies
    • 4.5k views
  7. does anyone know what a powerdialler is.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2.5k views
  8. is this married man flirting?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Why do I feel like it's my fault?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. I really like my boss...

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  11. How it comes across...

    • 1 reply
    • 674 views
  12. Where does it go from here

    • 3 replies
    • 918 views
  13. Marriage... is it really that important?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. 3 strikes too many

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. There are so many cheating sluts on this site..

    • 12 replies
    • 5.1k views
  16. Is this consider cheating? 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 44 replies
    • 39.7k views
  17. I Dont Know How To Leave

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. I feel like an idiot (long story)

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Kno your place side chick!!!!

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Engaged but I want someone else

    • 12 replies
    • 5.8k views
  21. she cheated on him with me..

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Serious Facebook Stalking Problem

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...