Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Once a cheater? 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 5.2k views
  2. moving on

    • 1 reply
    • 823 views
    • 13 replies
    • 5k views
  3. I'm a cheater, what do I do?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 22 replies
    • 6.3k views
    • 21 replies
    • 3k views
  4. Why does he /insist/ on lying?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Just a friend feeling cheated & lied to

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. I checked her email

    • 21 replies
    • 3.9k views
  7. Dealing with my emotions

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. is kissing cheating? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. Boyfriends friends

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. BF cheating on me- I think

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. should I leave him

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Confessed to Cheating with Strangers

    • 2 replies
    • 3.3k views
  13. husband was planning to cheat on me 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 7.1k views
  14. Moved to a new school and found a new guy.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Codependent and cheated

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  16. Will he ever stop lying? ugh why? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 61 replies
    • 19.8k views
  17. My bf and I

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Jealous and annoying meet

    • 1 reply
    • 774 views
  19. when is it appropritate?

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  20. Married guy at work 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 7.9k views
  21. Don't really know what to think here.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...