Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Promiscuous Boyfriend! 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 5.6k views
  2. dealing with alot of doubt.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Photos of ex on his computer

    • 17 replies
    • 3k views
  4. BF interested in Young girls????? 1 2 3 4 11

    • 261 replies
    • 23.5k views
  5. I feel like I want to cheat...not good

    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. My problem! Am I just jealous or insecure?!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 30 replies
    • 4k views
  7. im jealous of her ex boyfriends

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Lifelong fidelity is scary 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. A stupid mistake that lost the love of my life.

    • 15 replies
    • 4.2k views
  10. Is she cheating on me?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 11 replies
    • 21.1k views
  11. is it cheating?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Vengeful Flirting??

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. when is it ok to ask questions?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. So conflicted :/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. being a supportive girlfriend

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  16. My problem! Am I just jealous or insecure?!

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Learning to Trust.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. I cant get over it I dont want it to be over

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. My story (why I'm [still] here)

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Dancing

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Is this sort of "cheating" acceptable

    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  22. The Dreaded Daily Texting

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...