Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Boyfriend or Best guy friend?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 57 replies
    • 37.7k views
  2. Cause My BFF To Cheat??

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Am I in the wrong?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Dealing With Jealousy In A relationship

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. H and Internetdating/ emailing pics of me

    • 0 replies
    • 845 views
  6. What must be done..

    • 3 replies
    • 862 views
  7. Obsessive, lustful, devious- am I mental?!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Why Would He Do This?

    • 21 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. Younger Man Older Woman, is the feeling real?

    • 15 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. Hey Hey What Can I Do?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Should I question this

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Kissed my boyfriends brother..

    • 16 replies
    • 7.3k views
  13. nonoxynol-9?????

    • 21 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. He doesn't want to hurt me, but he lied to me.

    • 15 replies
    • 4.5k views
  15. I betrayed my best friend

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 14 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Past behavior ALWAYS indicative of future behavior? 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 12.1k views
  17. Am I wrong to be upset about this??

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. cheaters

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Why is he still playing games?

    • 0 replies
    • 925 views
  20. Huh...

    • 4 replies
    • 964 views
  21. Would you really tell 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 823 views
×
×
  • Create New...