Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Is this wrong?

    • 1 reply
    • 997 views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 12.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Past relationships taking a tole on new ones

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. How do you keep the images out?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Worst blow ever 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 6k views
  5. Wow...I'm posting here again.

    • 22 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Should I stay or go?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. They think I don't know

    • 14 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Is this true?! Or a load of bs. Curious

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Happy Diwali

    • 0 replies
    • 754 views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.8k views
  10. Fighting off temptations

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. I cheated and I regret deeply.

    • 23 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. I begged him not to go 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 4.3k views
  13. Ignoring game

    • 2 replies
    • 998 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. She tried to make me jealous?

    • 11 replies
    • 4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.3k views
  15. would you get rid of me?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 86 replies
    • 28.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...