Walked in on bf in bed with another woman..

oh I agree. and I think cheaters maybe deserve at least one slap across the face.

But are you saying this because he is a man? Because i doubt you'd see a man slapping a woman for cheating as appropriate.

Well men are generally physically stronger than us so a simple slap or punch obviously won't hurt him that much. However, if a man were to slap the hell out of me or even apply a not so hard punch then my face would either get swollen at a faster pace or have a possibly nose bled. So you men are stronger (typically.. no way our hitting force would ever equal to you men so in that aspect, we're not equal).. hitting us it's like I was fighting off an 8 year-old child as if he were an adult.

The most I think a woman would probably deserve for cheating is either get yelled at and foul language said to her or like a male poster here did.... he spat on her face. LOL

Dexter Morgan
Well men are generally physically stronger than us so a simple slap or punch obviously won't hurt him that much. However, if a man were to slap the hell out of me or even apply a not so hard punch then my face would either get swollen at a faster pace or have a possibly nose bled. So you men are stronger (typically.. no way our hitting force would ever equal to you men so in that aspect, we're not equal).. hitting us it's like I was fighting off an 8 year-old child as if he were an adult.

The most I think a woman would probably deserve for cheating is either get yelled at and foul language said to her or like a male poster here did.... he spat on her face. LOL

either way its battery...man or woman. If a woman hit me, I'd simply call the cops on her

• Author
he was ****ing her and they already knew what to say.

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought too. They rehearsed their story incase I came in and found them. It makes perfect sense, unfortunately :(.

• Author
To those of you criticizing her actions.. what if YOU walked in on your SO in bed with another man/woman?

I know *I* would have beat both of their behinds. ;)

NJchicka, thank you for your support.

hey nay

hope you are having a good weekend. haven't heard from you for a bit, so I hope to take that as a sign that you are out there keeping busy and finding less of a need to post here :D

Do not apologize unless your apologizing for not beating the door down with an ax and kickin her well you know what. Listen even if he was telling the truth her ass should have been on the couch and a text should have been sent your way. To keep you in the dark no way. Unless its a surprise birthday party, he's buying an engagement ring and has to make a few white lies to cover his tracks or an anniversary, or xmas then ALL omissions are lies and this was a big one. Good for you fore duming him! Be strong. You deserve so much better

• Author
hey nay

hope you are having a good weekend. haven't heard from you for a bit, so I hope to take that as a sign that you are out there keeping busy and finding less of a need to post here :D

Hey, I couldn't find you anywhere. Good to see you. Haven't been keeping too busy... I tried but everytime I leave the house, it seems he's following me. It's getting sickening-er. :(

@ Yoga ;).

Hello everyone. I'm not exactly new here, I've posted many times a few years ago under a different name. Anyway, it's nice to be back and I appreciate all of your responses in advance.

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

I had been dating my bf for 3 years. We've both been married before, myself more recently than he, and I wanted to take things slow. We were very serious, I just wasn't ready to live with him yet. I have a lot of trust issues and always have with him, and for good reasons. Anyway, sometimes I would spend the night at his house, and I have keys to his house that he encouraged me to use all the time. He always liked it when I would come over in the morning while he was sleeping, and surprise him.

Needless to say, a few weeks ago, I did just that. I went to his house to surprise him. I saw a car in the driveway and my heart SANK. I knew exactly what I was about to see. When I tried to open the screen door, I discovered that he had locked it. So, I broke the screen door, and used my keys to unlock the door.

The first thing I saw when I walked in was a woman's purse. Then I went into his bedroom and saw him and a woman sleeping together in his bed. They weren't having sex (Thank God.. when I saw them anyway) but he was wearing only shorts, and I saw her bare upper arms and the rest of her body was covered with the blankets on the bed that they were sharing.

I'm not proud of what I'm about to say, but this is what happened next..

I flipped out and woke them both up by yelling " What in the hell are you doing?" He abruptly jumped out of bed and forced me out of the room. Well, things got ugly.. I punched him in the face several times, then headed toward the bedroom where the woman was.

I tried to get in the door and she was pushing it shut so I started kicking it and I yelled to her " are you f%^*#$% him? " Her answer was " does it look like I'm f-ing him?) By this time my bf thought I was going to attack this woman so he held me down on the couch until I couldn't breathe.

( Please go easy on me for acting like this.. I was just in so much emotional pain and shock that I wasn't acting rationally).

Anyway, bf told me that he and this woman are just friends. He said that he needed someone to talk to about our relationship and some questions that he had as to why I won't move in with him.. he claimed he couldn't get those answers from me, so he needed a female's perspective. I confided things in this man that no one else in the world knows, and he told her everything about me. He knew how important my confidence was, yet he broke it and he broke it to that woman who was in his bed.

I told him to get her out of the house so we could talk and he refused. So I sat there ( she's still in the bedroom at this time ) until I could somewhat calm down, and when he trusted that I wouldn't attack her, he had her come out and talk to me.

She parroted exactly what he said to me. She said they're just friends (they called each other best friends) and that sometimes she spends the night with him because she had a miscarriage at her house and she doesn't always feel like going home. She told me that they've spent a lot of time together, etc etc etc.. Neither admitted to having sex.

I'm sorry this is so long, but I really shortened it up. There's so much more to this story, but those are the basics. I did break up with him.

But, I just want someone’s opinion or as many opinions as possible as to whether you would believe this story or not? I'm in so much pain :(..

I don't believe it, and even if I did.. this "secret friendship" is such a betrayal to me, that it's something I'll never get over. Please be as honest as possible because I need honesty right now, and nothing could ever hurt me worse than what I've been going through.

Clearly they were sleeping together. She even said what do you fing think. So obviously they're just trying to cover it up. I don't doubt she knew about you. That part is probably true since she was not shocked by seeing you. They were having an affair! Do not go back to him. If you do it will be the most degrateing thing.

• Author
Clearly they were sleeping together. She even said what do you fing think. So obviously they're just trying to cover it up. I don't doubt she knew about you. That part is probably true since she was not shocked by seeing you. They were having an affair! Do not go back to him. If you do it will be the most degrateing thing.

Yep, you're right IMO in everything you've said. I won't go back to him. That will never happen. I wouldn't even consider it. He's a POS and deserves whatever comes his way.

• 3 weeks later...

bf told me that he and this woman are just friends. He said that he needed someone to talk to about our relationship and some questions that he had as to why I won't move in with him.. he claimed he couldn't get those answers from me, so he needed a female's perspective.

I call bulls**t on this one...If he just wanted to talk, how did she end up in the bed? Did she slip and fall and her clothes fell off, then she landed in bed and just stayed there...he knew the deal

Unfortunately, I do believe they were boning the night before.