Walked in on bf in bed with another woman..

• Author
You did the right thing, this is just TOO shady. If they were truly just friends, why on EARTH would he keep it a secret?

Move on and good riddance.

Thanks for your support.

In Like Flynn

Ask him to take a Lie Detector Test....they only cost a few hundred bucks and are easily available....lots of cheating going around!!!:sick:

• Author
Ask him to take a Lie Detector Test....they only cost a few hundred bucks and are easily available....lots of cheating going around!!!:sick:

Funny you should say that, because that's one of the first things he said. He even said he'd pay for it. But IMO even if he didn't cheat (which I'm pretty sure he did) betrayal is betrayal.

• Author

Interesting how time reveals all truths ;)

(and I just used Bill for an example. No malice intended)

Oh..SO true!!! Thanks for the laugh :laugh:. He was pretty damn convincing too, wasn't he?!

Dexter Morgan
Funny you should say that, because that's one of the first things he said. He even said he'd pay for it. But IMO even if he didn't cheat (which I'm pretty sure he did) betrayal is betrayal.

if he didn't cheat, why did he lock the screen door?

and if he needed to talk to her, they could have sat in the living room, not laying in bed half naked.

he thinks you would have not called his bluff about the lie detector.

and in any case, its all moot now anyway, you got rid of his triflin' ass.

• Author
if he didn't cheat, why did he lock the screen door?

and if he needed to talk to her, they could have sat in the living room, not laying in bed half naked.

he thinks you would have not called his bluff about the lie detector.

and in any case, its all moot now anyway, you got rid of his triflin' ass.

He says he locked the screen door "because he knew I wouldn't understand". I probably should have taken him up on the lie detector, just to make him waste his money. But the way I saw it, that just would have forced me to spend more time with the lying jackass and I don't even want to look at his face, let alone sit in a room with him.

Dexter Morgan
He says he locked the screen door "because he knew I wouldn't understand".

no, its because he knew it wasn't appropriate.

what a dumbass.

I probably should have taken him up on the lie detector, just to make him waste his money. But the way I saw it, that just would have forced me to spend more time with the lying jackass and I don't even want to look at his face, let alone sit in a room with him.

ya, best to just walk away and quit wasting time. Life is too short. Hopefully the huss he was with ends up with him, and it will be a matter of time before he is cheating on her too.

your situation will only improve as a result of catching him...so this is actually a good thing.

• Author
no, its because he knew it wasn't appropriate.

what a dumbass.

ya, best to just walk away and quit wasting time. Life is too short. Hopefully the huss he was with ends up with him, and it will be a matter of time before he is cheating on her too.

your situation will only improve as a result of catching him...so this is actually a good thing.

Thanks. Those are the lines that I'm trying to think along now. It hurts like hell, but I think I'm better off for catching him and confirming my suspicions instead of wondering forever, or worse, moving in with him and finding out later.

In Like Flynn

Have him take the test anyways just to know, then dump him. Alot of times the truth floodgates open up just before the test when they know that they will fail. Do it for no other reason than for your sanity.;)

For the record I have a best girl friend who i would definatly let spend the night in my bed and it would most likely be platonic.

The thing is, I would do her in a heartbeat. Even if i dont actively pursue it.

To sum it up, Even if he didnt cheat yet its prob cuz she hasnt given him the opportunity

Good luck and stay strong

• Author
For the record I have a best girl friend who i would definatly let spend the night in my bed and it would most likely be platonic.

The thing is, I would do her in a heartbeat. Even if i dont actively pursue it.

To sum it up, Even if he didnt cheat yet its prob cuz she hasnt given him the opportunity

Good luck and stay strong

Thank you. He stalked me down last night just as I was getting out of my car. Needless to say, I walked away from him while he was talking. All I heard was blah blah blah. God, this is rough.

I've been reading your story for a couple days now and sorry to hear you had to walked in on him half naked with another woman. Even if they never had sex or physical contact, it still was cheating... if not then it was disrespectful and a perfect reason to dump his lying behind.

As for punching.. yes he could have filed assault charges on you but this doesn't matter anymore (I think he deserves it). You're better off without a lying, sneaky cheater. Who knows how far or how long this would have keep on going if you haven't caught them.

• Author
I've been reading your story for a couple days now and sorry to hear you had to walked in on him half naked with another woman. Even if they never had sex or physical contact, it still was cheating... if not then it was disrespectful and a perfect reason to dump his lying behind.

As for punching.. yes he could have filed assault charges on you but this doesn't matter anymore (I think he deserves it). You're better off without a lying, sneaky cheater. Who knows how far or how long this would have keep on going if you haven't caught them.

Thank you for your support. As I've said many times on here.. all (well most;)) of you have really helped me out more than you know, and you still are. I didn't expect for strangers to reach out to me like you all have, but you did and I'm so thankful because I had no where else to turn.

I often wonder how long this would have gone out if I hadn't caught them too. I'm taking an educated guess that it would've gone on forever.

Dexter Morgan

As for punching.. yes he could have filed assault charges on you

samsung, if a bf of yours pushed you up against a wall, would you not see that as assault?

actually, to be more accurate, it is battery. One of the definitions of battery is the unwanted touching without consent.

So since he "battered" her first, would it be self defense?

And if he can press assault charges, she could have pressed battery charges.

Which is probably why he wouldn't press charges since he touched her first.

To those of you criticizing her actions.. what if YOU walked in on your SO in bed with another man/woman?

I know *I* would have beat both of their behinds. ;)

samsung, if a bf of yours pushed you up against a wall, would you not see that as assault?

actually, to be more accurate, it is battery. One of the definitions of battery is the unwanted touching without consent.

So since he "battered" her first, would it be self defense?

And if he can press assault charges, she could have pressed battery charges.

Which is probably why he wouldn't press charges since he touched her first.

From what I understand, it was to prevent her from getting into a fight with the other woman. However, I did stated this isn't the issue anymore. He deserved getting punched... he's a cheating loser that's all that matters.
To those of you criticizing her actions.. what if YOU walked in on your SO in bed with another man/woman?

I know *I* would have beat both of their behinds. ;)

If I'm not seen then I wouldn't even acknowledge my present. I would just leave a note saying ''I just found out I'm not in love with you no more and don't call me again''. From then on if he insist on the real reason, my answer would be ''You know why... now don't bother me.. bye''

If I were to walk in on them and I'm seen... then I'll smile at the other woman and say something like ''He's all yours, but watch out because I just contacted an STD.... have fun''...:p

No loser is worth losing your cool with. By doing that you're just showing them how important they are to you. If you assault them, that's a way of telling them ''You wanted attention and you got it, you're still significant to me''..

Give them no attention and that'll get them... it hurts more than getting hit.

Edited by samsungxoxo
  • Author
From what I understand, it was to prevent her from getting into a fight with the other woman. However, I did stated this isn't the issue anymore. He deserved getting punched... he's a cheating loser that's all that matters.

No, he forced me out of the room and then pinned me up against the wall (actually slammed me up against the wall, and held me there) for yelling to wake them up. Later, the pinned me down on the couch because he thought I was going to attack the girl.

• Author
If I'm not seen then I wouldn't even acknowledge my present. I would just leave a note saying ''I just found out I'm not in love with you no more and don't call me again''. From then on if he insist on the real reason, my answer would be ''You know why... now don't bother me.. bye''

If I were to walk in on them and I'm seen... then I'll smile at the other woman and say something like ''He's all yours, but watch out because I just contacted an STD.... have fun''...:p

No loser is worth losing your cool with. By doing that you're just showing them how important they are to you. If you assault them, that's a way of telling them ''You wanted attention and you got it, you're still significant to me''..

Give them no attention and that'll get them... it hurts more than getting hit.

You're absolutely right. I like your attitude! I wish I would have done what you posted, because you're right.. by reacting the way I did, it showed him (and her for that matter) that they succeeded in hurting me.

Usually, my reaction to someone hurting me emotionally, is to not let it show. I've found that that is indeed the best revenge. It's too late to take my reaction back now, but as for the current status.. I'm doing just that. No contact, and pretending like I don't even think of him.

No, he forced me out of the room and then pinned me up against the wall (actually slammed me up against the wall, and held me there) for yelling to wake them up. Later, the pinned me down on the couch because he thought I was going to attack the girl.
Oh then in that case, that's another great reason to go NC...... hopefully by now he realizes he mess up big time twice, one for cheating and another for getting rough on you when caught in the act which most people don't no, many would end up apologizing or crying for forgiveness.
You're absolutely right. I like your attitude! I wish I would have done what you posted, because you're right.. by reacting the way I did, it showed him (and her for that matter) that they succeeded in hurting me.
Well this is a ''what if'' situation. I never have gone through this but hopefully I keep my words. I'm pretty sure some people said that long ago but when faced with the situation, they reacted differently.

I hope by then, logic sense kicks within me faster than emotions.

• Author
Well this is a ''what if'' situation. I never have gone through this but hopefully I keep my words. I'm pretty sure some people said that long ago but when faced with the situation, they reacted differently.

I hope by then, logic sense kicks within me faster than emotions.

I figured it was a hypothetical situation that you were reffering to.. but I still like it :).

Dexter Morgan
From what I understand, it was to prevent her from getting into a fight with the other woman.

doesn't matter what it was to prevent her from doing. Its still battery if OP decides it so.

However, I did stated this isn't the issue anymore. He deserved getting punched... he's a cheating loser that's all that matters.

oh I agree. and I think cheaters maybe deserve at least one slap across the face.

But are you saying this because he is a man? Because i doubt you'd see a man slapping a woman for cheating as appropriate.