Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  1. Does She Want To Cheat With Me?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 16.1k views
  2. Gonna see them together tonight 1 2 3

    • 60 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 31 replies
    • 23.2k views
  3. Guilt Is Eating Me Alive 1 2 3 4

    • 90 replies
    • 13.6k views
  4. tryin to my fiance move on from my affair 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 5.1k views
  5. Should I be Worried?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Cheated twice on me 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 5.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Obsessive Thoughts

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. She left me for THIS kinda guy? 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. can I salvage this...i had an affair

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Boyfriend talks badly of my to friends

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Is it time to move on?

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Is He STILL Talking To Her????

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. He lied, but Im apparently the bad guy. 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3.3k views
  14. OM asked to speak with me....

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  15. I really need

    • 2 replies
    • 966 views
  16. How can I just get over it

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Should I Confess!?

    • 24 replies
    • 3.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...