Cheated twice on me

PLEASE know that a guy CAN like you very much.... and yet still be a crappy person who cheats.

Would he do it to a woman he is truly in love with? Maybe or maybe not.

Even if it is not about love; even if he loves you as much as he CAN love a woman, do you WANT to stay with a man who can cheat on women he truly loves?

It is a DEEP character flaw for a man to cheat on a woman he truly loves.

It is a DEEP character flaw for a man to cheat on a woman he is NOT in love with; it is so sad and pathetic and weak of a man to keep a woman around when he is not truly into her or in love with her.

Even if this man DOES truly love you, and he would honestly cheat on EVERY woman he got with?

That is the best case scenario here ^^^:sick::sick:

......... that he is in love with you but is simply a jack arse that has severely low character and morals. He will never change, most likely. For any woman.

Is THIS what you want?! A guy who is capable of cheating on a woman he truly loves?

By the way. You sound very pathetic, the way you talk say " he took me away for the weekend, how romantic:love:"

Sorry but it is really hard to read you say these things.

You make it SO clear that you will just forgive him because " he is being sooooooo nice"

WAKE UP.

Please.

• Author
lostandscared

That is the best case scenario here ^^^:sick::sick:

......... that he is in love with you but is simply a jack arse that has severely low character and morals. He will never change, most likely. For any woman.

Is THIS what you want?! A guy who is capable of cheating on a woman he truly loves?

By the way. You sound very pathetic, the way you talk say " he took me away for the weekend, how romantic:love:"

Sorry but it is really hard to read you say these things.

You make it SO clear that you will just forgive him because " he is being sooooooo nice"

WAKE UP.

Please.

sorry did not mean to sound pathetic. the trip was recent but before i knew the whole truth. i just trying to understand how he could do that and cheat. i guess he loves me but probably wont stop future cheating. i am trying to accept this to move on.

Simon Phoenix
sorry did not mean to sound pathetic. the trip was recent but before i knew the whole truth. i just trying to understand how he could do that and cheat. i guess he loves me but probably wont stop future cheating. i am trying to accept this to move on.

The why doesn't matter. There's no reason that will make what he did acceptable. You're wasting your time trying to figure out the why.

ChessPieceFace

Sorry to say this but you're engaged to a serial cheater. The odds are massively against him ever changing, and the situations you mentioned are indefensible. He'll say anything he has to say to convince you, then when the next fine piece of ass comes along he'll be after it behind your back. He's already fooled you at least twice, so shame on you, and don't let it go any further.

Sorry to say this but you're engaged to a serial cheater. The odds are massively against him ever changing, and the situations you mentioned are indefensible. He'll say anything he has to say to convince you, then when the next fine piece of ass comes along he'll be after it behind your back. He's already fooled you at least twice, so shame on you, and don't let it go any further.

I don't think she cares. She's just trying to figure out why he cheated. Which is ridiculous lol. Besides it was so romantic the weekend getaway they had. OMG please stop this mess. Once you figure out that it's all a game you'll be in a better place.

Some of the responses may be rough but we're trying to help you not look back and say damn I was stupid. Guess we're trying to get you to see that now instead of a few years from now

• Like 1

lostandscared, you're asking us fundamentally, why he would do this.

We've given you the one and only reason why he does this:

Because inherently, he's a cheater, and he can.

The one person who can give you direct reasons, is him.

I'm sure you must have asked him why he did it, and he's shrugged his shoulders in apparent bewilderment, and apologised, been contrite, shed tears, told you he's sorry, and maybe even told you that he really has no idea why he did it.

So, in fact, you're getting a more accurate picture out of us, because even he is not fully awake to his own flawed traits.

The why, isn't actually relevant.

The fact is that now, I think you need to develop a coping strategy, and dump this guy.

He's incapable of monogamy.

And I don't think he has any right to expect you to accept that.

Are you going to end this so-called 'relationship' which has been built on deceit, lies and is a complete illusion?

Don't feel too bad.

It honestly happens to most of us, at some stage in our lives... We fall for a cheater.

Most people I talk to have been cheated on.

It is how you handle it that counts. Again, a good number of people have stayed with a cheater because they simply love them too much to see them for what hey really are: pathetic cheaters.

They are the pathetic ones, not you!

Allowing him to come back into your life after he cheated TWICE, and expecting him to not cheat again, is what looks pathetic.

YOU'RE not pathetic.

Look, guys like this do not change! Really. Everyone on here has noticed the same thing, from their own lives and from talking to many other people.

If everyone is telling you that guys like him do not tend to change, then what does that tell you?

If the majority of us have seen, from personal experience and from hearing thousands of others, that guys like him don't change...

What are the odds your story is the exception?

• Like 1

Let me put it this way.

The odds of you finding another guy who will love you and will not cheat on you? Fairly high.

The odds of this guy seeing you as the love of his life who he will never cheat on again? VERY SLIM.

In fact. It is actually statistically more likely that you will get eaten by a shark. Or get struck by lightening.

He seriously won't change. PLEASE do not marry him.

I KNOW of the happy feeling you get when you think about marrying him.

I too, would beam with joy when I thought about my ex and I walking down the isle.

It is just plain painful to say goodbye to that notion; of marrying and being so happy together......

I wish you luck and hope you do the right thing.