Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. What is she up to

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Should I pursuit it?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Getting crush on co-worker

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. Don't know why but I'm jealous.

    • 0 replies
    • 976 views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Being Cheated on....

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Should I let the past be the past?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Case of the ex

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Two lovely ladies

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. What's your take on this? 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 4.4k views
  10. Must heal my Retroactive Jealousy

    • 19 replies
    • 12.4k views
  11. cheating while dating

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Discovered I've been cheated on.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Girlfriend in contact with her ex

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Invoking Privacy

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Forever remorseful

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Is this just me being dumb?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Both Cheated

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 14 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.9k views
  18. girlfriend getting flirted with ?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. having trouble with my decision

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. What Do I Do

    • 2 replies
    • 859 views
×
×
  • Create New...