Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  1. Why is he mad at me?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Did my Girlfriend cheat on me?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Is GF cheating?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 24 replies
    • 4.2k views
  4. am I in the wrong? bf is shady 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Issues with the neighbor

    • 23 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Does this Other Woman like me

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 29 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 32 replies
    • 12.9k views
  7. I snooped and I found. What a sleaze!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. I still miss my ex

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Moving on from cheating..

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Nervous/jealousy issues, ex-boyfriend

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Boyfriend talking to ex on facebook...

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 18 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 985 views
  12. temptation

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Apparently I cheated... 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Would you consider this flirting?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 34 replies
    • 42.5k views
  15. Did my intuition BREAK?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Online dating-how the rules are played..

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Trust/Jealousy

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...