Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Jealous of girls on tv

    • 3 replies
    • 3.8k views
  2. I've been bootycalled

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. It's over

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Argument with girlfriend

    • 17 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. That red mist warning

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 16 replies
    • 4k views
  6. Being hit on by a taken man...

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Should I break up?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Is the attraction mutual?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  9. desperate love

    • 0 replies
    • 986 views
  10. Is she cheating?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. How can I show I'm truly sorry?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.9k views
  12. I've been told I'm bad at ? You agree?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. I'm very insecure of his past and my appearance

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Was she up for it ?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Falling down and getting back up again

    • 3 replies
    • 984 views
  16. Flirting is annoying!

    • 18 replies
    • 3.6k views
  17. Did she cheat???

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  18. Sad & Lonely

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Guys and jealousy

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  20. Repairing Broken Trust 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...