Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  1. Should I trust her

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Why do I do it.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Are cheaters usually extra possesive?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Only sees her once a month

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Am I Crazy or just old fashioned?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Just need a listening ear

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. I wonder... why?

    • 0 replies
    • 940 views
  8. Should I be feeling this way?

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  9. My Ex's Best Friend

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. trying to interpret a situation

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. So troubled . . .

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. In shock

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. Boyfriend has a girl friend.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Cant figure her out

    • 2 replies
    • 935 views
  15. Found a strange pubic hair in gf's bed

    • 18 replies
    • 9.9k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Not sure what to think!?

    • 3 replies
    • 995 views
  17. trouble accepting GF past sexual history 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 994 views
  18. Could there be more to it?

    • 2 replies
    • 880 views
  19. pop pop in the attic

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...