Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I am scared i might cheat on my boyfriend

    • 16 replies
    • 4.1k views
  2. why did he ask me if i missed him?

    • 4 replies
    • 11.7k views
  3. General thoughts about cheating

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Does he still want 2 b with me?

    • 1 reply
    • 865 views
  5. What am I doing and why can't i stop

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. What is she really feeling?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Girlfriend' friend

    • 22 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Long BUT take the time to read & offer ...

    • 18 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. to the perpetually betrayed

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Trouble regaining my normalcy

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Are there men that do this, what is the point?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. I suspect she's cheating 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 5.5k views
  13. My man is in trouble! 1 2 3

    • 65 replies
    • 5.7k views
  14. Flirting Doctor?

    • 8 replies
    • 6.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. My bf's BFF(a girl) wants him badly....

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Just Curious

    • 4 replies
    • 986 views
  17. Why do I get so jealous?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Is there redemption for cheaters?

    • 7 replies
    • 4.2k views
  19. Am I over reacting?

    • 1 reply
    • 926 views
  20. Should I, or should she?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  21. Not sure if this was cheating

    • 20 replies
    • 2.3k views
  22. My Ex And What She's Been Doing

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  23. What is the Power of Guilt?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...