Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  1. Love Triangle- Posting For a friend. Not Me!!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. the guy at work! 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 4.1k views
  3. Porn, cheating? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.8k views
  4. Is every type of cheating really the same?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. GF talking to Ex-husband. Should I be jealous?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Is this a big deal?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Did he have a crush on her? .

    • 1 reply
    • 930 views
  8. I've completely forgotten how to do this

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. He is trying to make me jealous I think

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. My girlfriend cheated on me...

    • 8 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Should I tell that I cheated? 1 2 3 4

    • 78 replies
    • 11.3k views
  12. He said I am "his girl" Should I be worried?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  13. Happily married but craving a lesbian relationship

    • 15 replies
    • 16.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. My New Girlfriend Led a Double Life

    • 19 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Stuck between bestfriends

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 23 replies
    • 5.3k views
  16. My situation 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 4.5k views
  17. What is wrong with me?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Awful night out, am I over worrying?

    • 16 replies
    • 3.2k views
  19. I’m Going to Confront Them 1 2 3

    • 59 replies
    • 8.7k views
  20. my EX lesbian girlfriend?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...