Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Does she even feel guilty???

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Am I paranoid or Am I right ?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. red flags or over thinking?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. I get jealous over everything my bf does?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Cheated on

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Guys I have a question....Why make me jealous?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Just need to know if its me...or not.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Should I be worried or let it go?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. How to deal with jealousy?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Do you think he likes me?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Moral dilemma?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. My long distance boyfriend likes my friend

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. Cheating Urge I Want to Get Rid Of

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Guy likes ex girlfriends profile picture

    • 6 replies
    • 7.3k views
  15. Ugly jealousy over his ex

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Feeling dumb

    • 6 replies
    • 975 views
    • 70 replies
    • 8k views
  17. Men is my boyfriend lying?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Jealousy and more

    • 18 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Texting After Second Date but No Date?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  20. Is Kissing Cheating?

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.7k views
  21. Is this going anywhere

    • 1 reply
    • 926 views
  22. How does someone like this exist

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Need some virtual shoulders

    • 1 reply
    • 881 views
×
×
  • Create New...