Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Strange friendship

    • 0 replies
    • 999 views
    • 60 replies
    • 10.5k views
  2. Why am I obsessed with guys???

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 24 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. I thought he as a Good Guy??

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Is it bad to continue being friends with an ex?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Girlfriend is getting cold with me

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. suspicious wife?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Problems accepting gf past

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. heartbreak

    • 1 reply
    • 904 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. She cheated over text. Am I overreacting?

    • 21 replies
    • 3.8k views
  10. flirty fb messages

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 57 replies
    • 7.1k views
  11. Flirting or banter?

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
    • 26 replies
    • 5.2k views
  12. Feels like the whole world has gone mad!

    • 22 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. Is my boyfriend a philandering loser?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Found nude photos on my boyfriend's USB 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 12.2k views
  15. My Friends Say I Am Losing My Mind... Am I?

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  16. I cheated and I want to fix things

    • 22 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Bf's friend comes onto me. I'm to blame?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Is girlfriend cheating?

    • 21 replies
    • 3.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...