Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Not sure how to feel

    • 0 replies
    • 937 views
  2. Trouble trusting someone...good reason?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Retroactive jealousy 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 5.4k views
  4. Need with overcomine retroactive jealousy

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 15 replies
    • 15.7k views
  5. I cheated and I take responsibility...

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Cant get over my ex

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Amazing Girlfriend Makes a Horrible Mistake 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 10k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Am I too jealous? Or is this not okay?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Cheat on GF with her best friend…

    • 15 replies
    • 30.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 4.7k views
  10. Is Ignorance Bliss?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. new girlfriend is a little shady

    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Is he flirting?

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  13. Was he just using me to cheat?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Girlfriend of 5 years cheated

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  15. Rocky relationship with gf while new girl appears

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. it feels like we are official again

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Getting seriously mixed signals

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. I can't tell if I'm cheating on my bf or not.. 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 4.5k views
  19. My 45 year old fiancé play fights with

    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 38 replies
    • 4.2k views
  20. Am i paranoid

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...