trouble accepting GF past sexual history

VeronicaRoss
In fact, when she made the tape, she was supposedly within in an exclusive relationship with someone else.

No one else has mentioned this particular point, but I think you're in trouble.

I had a bf that always overlapped his romances. I woke up realizing that, it was like while I was still asleep my mind had done the calculations and every single relationship he had been in, the next girlfriend overlapped.

When I pointed this out to him he looked shocked, it's like he had never confronted this in himself. Doesn't everyone overlap?

My point is denial is very human. I think you and everyone else that have posted so far have missed what is actually the issue, she was in an exclusive relationship and bonking this guy.

Good luck.

• Author

Thanks all for comments. So far, I have 'sucked it up' and tried to look past the whole thing. When in snoop mode, I scrutinized everything (and I mean everything) that's happened since we got together - it all seems to be she's so in love with me, telling everyone how happy she is, best thing that ever happened, etc. etc.

The only other 'benefit' I've gotten from this is learning to be a little more sexually aggressive with her, which I now know she likes a lot, and my experience since the discovery has only confirmed that.

What's it going to mean anyway? No matter what she does now, if we did ever break up, she would likely call him again if/when in need of FWB and he'd accommodate her I'm sure. There is no way to switch that off, nothing she could ever say that would guarantee that would not happen.

But it's still weighing on me, so probably going to have to come clean at some point very soon.

Yeah, you need to talk to her and soon. She knows something's up with you because you flipped a switch on her. All the sudden, you switched the playbook in bed and became more sexual aggressive. A switch she might like now. But, you're trying to emulate yourself after her Ex and look how their relationship turned out! Where's he at now.

Look, I know a lot of girls like to do different things in bed. Sometimes, they like it aggressive and sometimes they want it slow and tender. So, now she's starting to wonder about the change in you.

You need to talk to her soon.