Early cheating in new relationship--worth forgiving and moving on?

todreaminblue

I found out pretty early he had cheated on every woman he had been with including repeats i accepted that as past but it earned a red flag....a risk ...i took it knowing i am not any more special than the women he has been with.......i gave him a chance when he stuffed up the first time.......i gave him the choice to work on it......i realised he had issues......he told me when i ended ti the second time something stuffed up.....i am the one missing out exact words he said to me.......and that is the truth he spoke to me i am certainly missing out.....on trying to love adn fall in love with someone who doesnt love me back like he should..i truly deserve to miss out on that

.i have been warned by people who know and love him that he will try to come back to me......i have decided to face it if it happens (i really hope it doesnt happen and he continues and finds happiness elsewhere and i will say...i am not right for you sharing my life isnt the life you want.....i wish you well..i forgive you and good luck.that seems the best and right thing to do.............deb

• Like 1

I'm going to join the chorus. Dump her.

You're with her for a matter of months and she cheats on you, and you're thinking of staying with her? Fyck that noise. Why on earth would you commit yourself to a relationship that's already been crippled by betrayal?

You are not going to be able to move beyond this and be totally happy. I wouldn't either. By staying with her, you'll be telling her that what she did was okay. I'll bet you a pound to a pinch of shyt that she'll cheat on you again.

Do as you will, but don't say you weren't warned.

Leave. Now. Be glad you found out so early on.

I'm serious. If you stick with her it will tell her that you're willing to be cuckolded. The relationship is doomed either way. With this at least you end it on your terms, and you can walk away knowing you did right by her.

I am usually for second chances if the cheater did it once and shows genuine long term remorse. But the fact that she had sex three times makes me feel very uneasy. Your relationship will never be the same

The choice is yours but embrace yourself for alot of pain for many months to come. Look how her actions have turned you already...paranoid, doubtful

Is she really worth this?

• 2 weeks later...