Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Cybercheating with his ex

    • 2 replies
    • 909 views
  2. To tell, or not to tell. 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3.8k views
  3. Would you want to know?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Ex GF Is Pregnant - We are still in love!

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Revealing a cheater 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.2k views
  6. Is He Seeing Other People? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.5k views
  7. why??

    • 3 replies
    • 942 views
  8. I also getting back at my cheating gf 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 6.8k views
  9. I like another girl but I have a girlfriend

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. My bf is seeing escorts

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. I don get jealous...

    • 2 replies
    • 842 views
  12. here, need with emotion of jealousy

    • 3 replies
    • 950 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 42 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 4.1k views
  13. What is this guy thinking?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Girlfriend likes to look

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. Am I being irrational and selfish?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 989 views
  16. Should I be so worried

    • 20 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 7.4k views
  17. Time to Leave?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views
  18. boyfriend doing questionable stuff on facebook....

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. Why won't she leave me alone?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...