Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. He says I'm insecure.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Appropriate?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. FWB jealous over absolutely nothing!

    • 16 replies
    • 5.7k views
  4. Jealousy of bf chatting......

    • 2 replies
    • 856 views
  5. Cheating is never good!

    • 6 replies
    • 956 views
    • 55 replies
    • 10k views
  6. She wants an open relationship 1 2 3 4 5

    • 102 replies
    • 13.2k views
  7. Is she cheating or not?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Cofused, was I led on? Should I be angry?

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  9. boyfriends becoming distant

    • 6 replies
    • 967 views
  10. Distant boyfriend

    • 0 replies
    • 743 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Lack of sex has me thinking about cheating 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.8k views
  12. Best Friend & Husband Cheat & I saw it 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. I want to cheat on my bf to get back at him?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. He left me for something i havent done

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Should I give up?

    • 1 reply
    • 848 views
  16. Boyfriend searching for casual sex on OkCupid?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Is he cheating? What do I do?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. whats this mean?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Not jealous?

    • 1 reply
    • 873 views
  20. Sticky situation w/ coworker

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...