Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Was I wrong or not?

    • 21 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. did I do the right thing?

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Am I being love blind?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Best Way To Handle This Scenario

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. My bf cheated on me

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
    • 23 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 30 replies
    • 6k views
  6. Lying about cheating or am I just crazy?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. The proverbial drunk accident

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Caught my boyfriend flirting

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Open Letter as someone who has cheated

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. What does he mean by this? He's married!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. the let down

    • 2 replies
    • 972 views
    • 19 replies
    • 3.2k views
  12. She Cheated - Help! 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 8.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. For those that are keeping secrets.....

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Cheating via Craigslist 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Is this considered cheating?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. Follow up - Is my ex mentally unhinged ?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Should I forgive my fiance for cheating?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 47 replies
    • 10.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...