She Cheated - Help!

This is why he finds himself in these poor relationships....it's the people he chooses to date, people who are broken. The cycle continues......over and over.

• Like 1

Norse,

Don't be a fool!

When you find out while she is deployed for the 2nd time that she had relations with that guy again; you are going to be right back here in a year posting, 'you guys were right! Do you really want to go through with this again? And, are you sure you want to hear another excuse from her, blaming YOU, because YOU weren't man enough about something that caused her to do it?

If you answered no, then you know what has to be done. AND BE DONE WITH IT! *bro-five* lol

Dude this girl is a cheater, drop her. Why? Why waste time? There are other fish in the sea, and especially with her off in the military? Plenty of chances to cheat. Just..I wouldn't waste my time unless all you want from her is sex. I'm not saying using someone for sex is a good thing, but I'm just saying that is the only reason you should stick around, otherwise run because investing more emotions in her is just going to cause you more trouble.

She tells her friends she wants to dump you and cheats on you. She makes you feel bad over it. She says you act 15 when she is a cheater and is acting like a 12 yr. old who hasn't yet quite learned the differences of right and wrong.

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, she probably has tried to dump him but he won't let her go, not even her cheating won't get rid of him.

• Like 2
If you guys haven't figured it out yet, she probably has tried to dump him but he won't let her go, not even her cheating won't get rid of him.

Oh we know, and the reason he won't let go is because he's in love with her. Think about it, only a love struck simpleton would try mending the impossible. That's why he's here, he's relying on us to talk some sense into him!

Edited by Javelin
  • Like 1
Space Ritual

Norse,

You better go check in the mirror and find out where your Ex hid your balls....better yet, go look at her FB pics with the new guy, she is probably wearing them as earrings.

• Like 4
Oh we know, and the reason he won't let go is because he's in love with her. Think about it, only a love struck simpleton would try mending the impossible. That's why he's here, he's relying on us to talk some sense into him!

I would say he's looking for someone to tell him what he wants to hear and hope that someone knows a voodoo love doctor to cast a spell for him.

• Author

Thought I would give you guys a little update. I figured it was pretty much impossible for this girl to be faithful so I met her at the park to discuss things and out of anger break up with her. She told me she was no longer in love with me and its not all my fault, and she felt there was no reversing our relationship, and once again pointed out that with most of the guys she's dated she's done this with and nit picks them apart, and she's probably destined to have flings for the rest of her days. She said sorry, gave me a parting kiss on the cheek, then ran to her vehicle and drove away into the darkness, and I haven't heard from her since.

As for me I've learned that based off of my past experiences all women are crazy and this one I put my 100% into believing this could possibly be the one and she let me down too in the end and that's putting the icing on the cake. So to the full extent of my abilities I plan to keep a distance from them. I think this is why there are players and friends with benefits. I know I don't want to go through any more fiascos with women.

Thank you guys for the advice and sticking with me, even though it took me a while.

Thought I would give you guys a little update. I figured it was pretty much impossible for this girl to be faithful so I met her at the park to discuss things and out of anger break up with her. She told me she was no longer in love with me and its not all my fault, and she felt there was no reversing our relationship, and once again pointed out that with most of the guys she's dated she's done this with and nit picks them apart, and she's probably destined to have flings for the rest of her days. She said sorry, gave me a parting kiss on the cheek, then ran to her vehicle and drove away into the darkness, and I haven't heard from her since.

As for me I've learned that based off of my past experiences all women are crazy and this one I put my 100% into believing this could possibly be the one and she let me down too in the end and that's putting the icing on the cake. So to the full extent of my abilities I plan to keep a distance from them. I think this is why there are players and friends with benefits. I know I don't want to go through any more fiascos with women.

Thank you guys for the advice and sticking with me, even though it took me a while.

No! Not all women are like that.

But you have to ask yourself why are you attracted to those girls. Try to figure out what's wrong with your judgement senses. How to spot the right girls better than you did before.

This is the work i advice you to do and not retiring from the romantic world for ever.

Space Ritual

Sorry you felt compelled to have one last talk with her, because like so many other times when people do it, you are not going to get answers....

Lolablue17 brings up a good point, Norse. I felt like that for many years. I searched my soul to figure out why I was seemed to be the guy that got cheated on and was always the last to find out.....felt like a complete schmuck and I gave up on Relationships for many years and after a lot of writing and reading on places like LS I realized that I was attracted to women that were constitutionally broken and that I thought I could fix them

I learned the hard way I couldn't......I learned the hard way as well that the one that needed fixing was myself. I didn't understand the real world of inexact outcomes. I didn't understand that the only person I could control was myself.

You are so young. There are women out there that are not broken souls...I assure you there are....don't get jaded at your young age. I did and I literally wasted the best years of my life because of it.

Love is like a fart.....the more you try to force it, the more likely its going to come out Crap.

I apologize if I was a bit Harsh on you in my last post but I didn't want you to become what I once was. Good Luck

• Author

It's okay I know it was for the best, I'm about to delete her off of Facebook I'm tired of being reminded of her. I don't know why she's keeping pics of us on there, but she has other exes too. Maybe they are trophies.... She made a new plenty of fish profile and was sure to include a line on it that read, "I tend to get very annoyed/bored with people and I'm looking for someone who can keep me on my toes" I didn't actively search her but she showed up as someone who recently viewed my page.

• Like 1
Yeah she tried to say all of that was in her past and she only did it when she felt the relationship was over and she was unhappy.... I figured just maybe she had grown up.

She thinks the relationship is over and is unhappy.

Time to let this skank go and move on.

Then grow some balls and start standing up for yourself and not be such a pushover in your future relationships. When someone treats you badly or shows that they have poor character, walk away.

It's not that she actually thinks that you can't make adult decisions, it's that she thinks you are weak and spineless and she has no respect for you and women can't desire men they don't respect.

She knew she'd get away with it. She had fun and games riding some other dude, and you are the one apologizing and trying to make amends.

Turn your back and walk away from this ho and don't look back.

Space Ritual
She made a new plenty of fish profile and was sure to include a line on it that read, "I tend to get very annoyed/bored with people and I'm looking for someone who can keep me on my toes"

More like "I'm searching for my next victim".

The best thing you can do is make her insignificant to you. Don't just delete her off of FB...but BLOCK and also anyone else that you can think of that may have had a hand in your toxic relationship...get rid of em on social media. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. Hatred shows you care. Stop caring.

Social Media is not evil if used with good intentions. But those with good intentions using it as such are few and far between....

The best sign of a healthy relationship is to have no sign of it at all on Facebook. lol