Cheating via Craigslist

And why was she looking into Craigslist then? :rolleyes:

Just be on your guard. Words mean nothing. I could write you a testimony of my undying love to you as well and it wouldn't mean a thing.

It is uncomfortable being in situation like the OP. There is definite reason for concern but not enough to make any accusations. You just have to live with an uneasy feeling for the time being, unless you can actually see her browser history on her ipad (and she doesn't have history delete)

She uses CL to buy things so she uses it legitimately. Also I'm sure plenty of people check out the personals out of curiosity and also for a laugh. At the same time she has been in the personals twice looking at ads in the new city you are moving to, and where she will be on her own for a while until you join her. She is looking at W seeking M, so I don;t know if that is better than looking at M seeking W, unless she is looking at how to word a similar ad or to see if there is much activity. IDK. it would still give me an uneasy feeling and I would be be keeping my eyes open for sure.

• Like 1
Thanks for the response. I hate this because I'm moving to the city with her, but won't be living in the apartment with for a while. So now I'm scared because I won't know what will be going on because she will be there all alone. I do trust her, but this is something I told her that I don't feel comfortable with. She told me that if she would cheat on me that she would tell me before hand. I call BS on that because I've never seen a woman keep that promise before. I'm thinking about just to keep looking at her iPad when she is away from it and see if she is still looking at that stuff. Does anyone know of what signs I should look for if she is cheating on me?

Looking at the personals on Craigslist. password protecting her phone, taking it into the bathroom with her. Wearing sexy new underwear, trimming or shaving her private areas if doing so is not her norm. Constant texting specially at odd hours, huge increase in cell use to the same number. These are common red flags.

• Like 1
Hey everyone, I'd like to go give you an update on what's been going on. I talked to her yesterday and she said that she will never cheat on me and is afraid of loosing me to this assumption. She says she loves me so much and that I'm the only man she wants in her life. I felt better about that, but I didn't bring up the Craigslist situation which has been bothering me the most.

Have you ever known anyone to just openly say, "Hey, I MIGHT cheat on you."?

Seriously, I'd take those words with a grain of salt.

Do not tip her off that you suspect anything. Stop talking to her about cheating, etc. If she is doing something shady you're just going to make her try to hide it that much more.