Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Am I Wrong? 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. Cheated on me because I can't cook 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 40 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. Jealous of boyfriends ex-wife

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. I am full of jealous!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 77 replies
    • 18.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. BF of 2.5 years suddenly cheated on me.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Trust girlfriend but not her guy friends

    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Jealousy? I don't know really.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 21 replies
    • 6.7k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. No jealousy?

    • 5 replies
    • 923 views
    • 21 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. Would you marry someone who cheated on you?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.5k views
  10. Cheating on facebook?

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  11. I have a crush on my friends GF...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Strange situation with my ex's ex fling.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 39 replies
    • 3.2k views
  13. Girlfriend's ex trying to get back

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...