Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Feelings after choosing to stay

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. am i a paranoid or in denial ?..emergency

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Am I just jealous or do I have a point?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. She's texting... someone.

    • 20 replies
    • 7.4k views
  5. Am I Being Cheated?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. I want to have sex with my friends mom

    • 23 replies
    • 39.6k views
  7. Messages

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. BF at it again???

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Should I worry?

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Driving me crazy

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 39 replies
    • 11.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Broken heart

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. How to confront your immature cheating ex

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. Facebook Relationship Status 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 14 replies
    • 4.3k views
  14. Dont understand him 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 35 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Engaged, 18 year old is crushing on me/flirting

    • 18 replies
    • 3.4k views
  16. I'm a jealous person. I always have been. Help!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Is She Cheating? 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 5.4k views
  18. Am I too jealous of my husband?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...