Dont understand him

Just because you don't get the replies you'd like doesn't mean we're picking on you. And even less-nice written advice should give your mind something to feed on.

Don't downplay your own actions. Kissing someone else is cheating, too. Don't compare your doings to that of other people just to be able to say "Well, at least I'm better than these guys!"

If your relationship to your fiancé made you kiss someone else, you should really, really reconsider your current marriage plans. Cheaters usually don't make the most stable, loyal and faithful long-term partners anyway.

I have found few things consistent with all cheaters.

They deny it's cheating. They justify their actions. They give half truths.

You're showing every single sign of it being cheating. You've physically kissed the guy. You're having an emotional affair with the guy. It's actually more then emotional as you're technically going on dates with him.

You need to knock it off. You need to be honest with yourself. How would you feel if your fiance was doing this? Do you truly believe he does not care? You said he was visibly uncomfortable when he met your coworker.

There is a reason you have not been honest with your fiance. Half truths are not being honest. Saying "i'm going to have coffee with a coworker" is not the truth.

It does not matter if he said it was okay because he cheated. Relationships do not work like that! Vengeance has no place in an adult relationship. Two wrongs don't make a right.