Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. What would you do?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. is it worth it

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Boyfriend Got Another Girl Pregnant 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 4k views
  4. Why does cheating sound so terrifying?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Female friend

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Cheating?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. My boyfriend lied.. Not sure ..

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Nervous about guy I'm dating going on vacation :( 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 13.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Is our relationship worth saving ?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. You'll either cheat or be cheated on?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Is it just innocent flirting?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Can't get him out of my head...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. My ex cheated on his fiancé with me

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Does this woman want to have an affair with me?

    • 24 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. I love him and he's just playing with me...

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Into someone who has a GF.. Feel terrible

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. I never thought I'd be tempted to cheat

    • 16 replies
    • 2.9k views
  18. Cheating Boyfriend - Need Some Serious 1 2 3 4

    • 79 replies
    • 6.6k views
    • 17 replies
    • 23.6k views
    • 48 replies
    • 4.7k views
  19. Does this constitute as cheating? 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3k views
  20. I'm New to flirting - How do I start?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Another guy interested in another girl

    • 3 replies
    • 972 views
  22. Should I feel bad?

    • 1 reply
    • 965 views
×
×
  • Create New...