Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Don't ever cheat - not worth it!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Things what drive you mad!

    • 0 replies
    • 838 views
  3. GF has jealousy issues

    • 21 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. Cheating and boyfriend...

    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Did she cheat or didn’t she cheat? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 5.3k views
  6. Am I wrong to be upset at this lie?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. He has a GF, I have a BF - how do I forget him?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 23 replies
    • 4.7k views
  8. Do you believe once a cheater always a cheater?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  9. I think my gf trying to make me jealous and why?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. My husband cheated and now I have?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Still not over ex who cheated...

    • 1 reply
    • 945 views
  12. He cheated after two years !!!! I do not know

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. BF LDR Cheated

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  14. *Updated* I took her back about 2 years ago

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
    • 168 replies
    • 19.6k views
  15. Love turning to indifference

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. How to get over huge jealousy of bf's sexual past?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.8k views
  17. Mistakes on NYE

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...