Did she cheat or didn’t she cheat?

That is true. I don't give a crap what they did before. It is just after we were together.

.... Why she thought what she thought ...

I went out of town on a fishing trip. After, my friends and I went to a bar. We took lots of photos with women. Several photos I have my arms around women. These were posted on facebook. I didn't have sex with anyone that night, or any other night. I told her, and she didn't believe me. She said she figured we were just dating, and I would say anything. So she had sex with him the next day. She said it was no big deal. She doesn't understand why I don't just let it go. The past is the past.

Ok... her thinking that you were cheating IS TOTALLY UNREASONABLE!

That is why this thing is driving you nuts. There is no statute of limitations on cheating. She cheated! 110% positive on that! Your first step is to make her admit to it.

Here is what bothers me about your story. She had no valid proof that you were cheating... and refused to actually believe what you said. Then she runs off to have a "revenge affair" with a guy she has been having a long term side relationship with. All of this is then blamed on YOU and she feels no need to take responsibility. Someone needs to verbally slap this bit** across the face. That someone needs to be you!

• Author
... You sound a shade insecure.

... In my opinion you have to let it go anyway you can. If you keep dwelling on it you will drive her away!!!!! Don't bring it up to her, I think it just makes you look weak and insecure. ...

I think this is why I keep thinking about it. Before this, my confidence was an 8 or 9. Not long after, I was questioning my sexual performance. I even questioned the size of my dlck, for the first time ever in my life. Every time we have sex, I think about my performance a lot. Before this happened, I just got up and grabbed a beer. I was very confident. Before, girls flirted with me all the time. Not long after, I had shaved my beard. I thought girls didn't flirt with me, because my beard was gone. I really let myself go. Cindy even commented about it last week. I really think its self confidence. I need to get it back.

• Like 1

I have a full beard too bro, grow it back!!!!

Get I to the gym!

I go to the gym everyday, I feel great from burning the energy, building muscle and just knowing I did my part that day to be a better person.

You can't do more than try your best, if she brings up concerns do your best to adress them but at the end of the day do your best to take care of yourself and your relationship should be better and you should feel accomplished at the very least.