Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Cheated or not?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. I miss my cheating ex girlfriend.. Why?

    • 11 replies
    • 5.2k views
  3. Is it really worth it!

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  4. Nearly Cheated On

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Classy Break-Up with a Cheater?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Would you be okay with this

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 38 replies
    • 3.9k views
  7. Just Can't Handle It

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. What does his reaction mean? 1 2 3 4 23

    • 560 replies
    • 69k views
  9. Am I crazy here guys?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. His past is haunting me

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. What do I do in a situation like this?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. Affair with coworker

    • 9 replies
    • 3.1k views
  13. She gave him her address... 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 5.8k views
  14. Exgf visiting my Mom?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Should I run away from this situation?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Girlfriends Male Best Friend

    • 22 replies
    • 3.4k views
  17. Co-worker Confusion?!

    • 0 replies
    • 959 views
  18. Boyfriend of 8yrs almost cheated w/a coworker

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Was cheated on and totally thrown under the bus

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  20. Cheated , lied and Dark life

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. He freaks out when I touch his phone

    • 14 replies
    • 13.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...